It has been a while since I’ve posted, but I am starting my blog back up in a different location. If you are interested in continuing to follow me, my literary adventures, and whatever else I might throw at you, hop on over to my new site at http://www.bookworminkorporated.com. All of the subscription links are in the top right-hand corner. The site is shiny and new, and I have a brand new post up just waiting for you!
I hope to see you over there!
Thanks to Ashley from Trees and Ink for passing the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to The Very Hungry Bookworm! This award is special because every post is written with love– love for the written word and for the readers!
So, here’s how it works:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 4 of your guiltiest pleasures.
- Pass the award on to 6 other irresistibly sweet blogs.
My guilty pleasures:
- I love American Idol, no matter how bad it gets. I know there are things wrong with the show, but for some reason, I keep going back for me.
- Pepperoni Pizza. I don’t even like pepperoni that much! When it is on pizza, though, it’s like I died and went to a cheesy heaven.
- I’m stealing this one from Ashley because it is so true– I could lay on the couch with a good book for days and not feel the least bit guilty for the growing pile of dishes in the sink.
- I’m a compulsive email checker. Now that I have two emails (one for this blog), I think my family and friends are about ready to stage an intervention.
Six irresistibly sweet blogs:
- The Alphabet Cooking Project
- Baffled Books
- Reading, Writing, & the World of Words
- Just a Normal Girl in London
- Patty Beat
- Sifting Thoughts
Congrats to these blogs! Go ahead and follow the three steps listed above to spread the love– but you don’t have to return to the favor to me. Choose new blogs to spotlight so that you can share the love!
Just so my lovely readers are aware, I have created another new page, this one being Books/Movies that I have read that you should check out. This is a work in progress and I will probably be adding to it routinely as time goes on. Check it out above.
Be prepared for a delightful and magically delicious recipe later today!